Home cleaning is a pretty time consuming task, and it would be pretty normal if at least once a week you wish there is an easier and quicker way to take care of all responsibilities that are related to it. Well, what if we tell you that there actually is?
All that you need to do is be prepared, and the way to be prepared is to follow the simple tips that are listed below:
- First and foremost, get all your cleaning supplies in order. All products and tools, including mops, cloths etc. are to be stored at one place, so that whenever you need something you are going to know where to get it from quickly and without much hassle.
- Make sure that you actually have everything that you need, including products for window and floor cleaning, polishers and general purpose detergents, so that you do not have to run to the store every time you decide that you need something.
- Forget about the broom. Brooms are classic, but they are not much effective when you have your floors covered by carpets, and they can damage wood floors is used to remove more aggressive dirt and dust. Switch thoroughly to a vacuum cleaner and you will definitely safe time and much energy.
- Closely related to the tip above is the surface that you can cover with your vacuum cleaner without having to switch electric sockets. Getting an extension cable is a great way to reduce the hassle while vacuuming your household.
- Do not pay attention to the little things. This may sound like a sacrilege, but the purpose of the whole endeavour is to finish with your house clean faster, isn’t? So, just skip wiping all little souvenirs that you collect on the mantelpiece, as well as dusting the books every week – you can do that once a month and you are still going to get very satisfactory results either way.
- Do not hesitate to use do-it-yourself solutions when needed. Research some homemade recipes on the internet, and learn how you can employ lemons, baking soda and other useful and powerful solutions in your cleaning routines.
- Tailoring a cleaning pattern and plan that you stick to every time you are going through the routine of home cleaning is a great way to make the process a lot more hassle-free. Once you know what each next step you have to take is, you begin to do the job much quicker and effectively. Start by making a checklist of all the things you need to get done and then simply follow it without interruptions. After a couple of weeks you will no longer need the list.
- Do not let your household become cluttered. Put everything in its right place after you are finished using it and do not wait for your cleaning day to come in order to de-clutter, because the whole process eats up much time and energy that you might much better invest elsewhere.